I am managing an initiative for Ballarat’s mental health, and I need your help.
I am seeking sponsors to raise $5,000 by October 31st to build a Mobile Mental Health Hub (MMHH) that will be ready for the 2022.
This will be a volunteer built and operated van that can be parked at locations like supermarkets and libraries, for anyone to walk in, have a coffee, a friendly chat and access resources that could help.
For people struggling with mental health issues the thought of making a phone call, let alone waiting up to six months to get an appointment, can be a huge barrier. So having a safe space available when they may be at their lowest and simply walking by could save a life.
October is Mental Health Month and my business, Catch Counselling and Wellbeing, will be donating 10% from every standard consultation to the Mobile Mental Health Hub campaign.
I hope that you can help with the campaign by donating or sharing awareness.
Some ideas include:
- 10cents from every coffee sold
- $1 from every massage
- Gold coin donation casual clothes day
- Share the MMHH Campaign on social media
In return I can offer:
- Sharing your business links with my social networks
- Opportunity to place logo / sticker on the van
- Referrals directly to your business
- Extreme gratitude on behalf of our community at a time when we need it most.
Click Here for more information that has been featured recently on 3BA and ABC radio.
Or get in touch:
NAME: Steve Vanderwerf – Catch Counselling and Wellbeing
PHONE: 0401 736 275
DONATE HERE: https://gofund.me/1c1e1d0c